Content

▼ Like us on Facebook

Search

February 27, 2009

Red Hair Not-So-Red!

So in my last YouTube video I said I was going to dye my hair red. Mind you, my hair was already dyed a dark brown so I knew it wasn't going to be TOTALLY red-red, how I wanted it. So I dyed it once and it came out a plum sort-of color...NOT what I wanted! :(

Then I dyed it once more a hi-lift color (specially for dark hair, available only for salon use) and it came out a pretty awesome dark red. It's a cool color but in my videos you can't see it LOL. It still looks dark brown!

This is the red color it came out, dyed over my brown....so yes, it is red!...sort of, lol


This is the color it's coming out looking like in my videos. Still brown!

I think my new red color may just be a littel camera shy because it's new on the scene. I might attack it in a few weeks with a more vibrant red dye. Maybe it'll soak up a little more color the next time. Absorb, follicles! Absorb!

2 comments:

Glamour says:
at: March 3, 2009 at 11:09 AM said...

you should have bleached out your hair first :D

i think it looks cute!

LorN says:
at: June 4, 2009 at 5:16 PM said...

haha that last part made me giggle :)
you're like, one of the few actually funny girls in the world. be proud ;]

Business emails please send to: tisch@rocksterize.com

All content and photos on this blog are property of Rocksterize. Please do not re-host or re-distribute content on this blog without permission from me.

Disclaimer: All reviews on this site are the honest opinion of mine. I am not paid in any way by any company to make false reviews of their products. Some products are sent to me for review, but most products reviewed I have paid for. I am not affiliated with any company besides my own. (www.rocksterize.etsy.com)
Copyright © Rocksterize 2009-2014. Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email