Content

▼ Like us on Facebook

Search

May 30, 2009

Pretty Pink! China Glaze - Rich & Famous

I've gotten into this little obsession with China Glaze Nail Lacquer. I love the colors and the formulas, and the staying power!

So I've decided to cover the colors I have and show you what's the whole "deal" with them, so if you decide to go and buy some, you won't go in blindly :)


This first little number is called Rich & Famous. Sorry about my nails bytheway, they're looking kind of bad lately. Also I painted them about 3 days before this picture, so cuticles look horrible.

Color:
It's sort of a Barbie pink, with a little more purple in it.
Formula: It can be a little thick, but not so much that it's globbing on the brush. Sort of a medium-thick consistency.
Coats: 2 coats and it was perfect :)
How It Makes Me Feel: Pretty in pink!
Where To Buy: http://head2toebeauty.com

0 comments:

Business emails please send to: tisch@rocksterize.com

All content and photos on this blog are property of Rocksterize. Please do not re-host or re-distribute content on this blog without permission from me.

Disclaimer: All reviews on this site are the honest opinion of mine. I am not paid in any way by any company to make false reviews of their products. Some products are sent to me for review, but most products reviewed I have paid for. I am not affiliated with any company besides my own. (www.rocksterize.etsy.com)
Copyright © Rocksterize 2009-2014. Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email