Content

▼ Like us on Facebook

Search

June 6, 2009

Fancy Jewels! China Glaze - Sexy In The City

I've got another nail polish for you. It's called Sexy In The City, and it's by China Glaze! Who else were you thinking it was gonna be by?! lol. Anyways, it's a really intense jewel color. I'm not a huge fan of turquoise, but I've gotten a ton of compliments on my nails since wearing this. So apparently there's some turquoise fan club or something that I don't know about.
This color goes really well with any gold!


Color: Turquoise! It's a bluish turquoise. The epitome of a jewel tone.
Formula: Thin. Not runny thin, just thin.
Coats: 2 coats looked pretty good, but I was getting a tiny bit of cuticle drag. I wanted to cover that up so I put on 3 coats, and the difference between 2 and 3 is that the color becomes a little more solid and bright, and a little more blue.
How It Makes Me Feel: Like a jeweled goddess!
PROS: It's turquoise! Formula is very easy to work with
CONS: A little bit of cuticle drag. May need 3 coats.

1 comments:

Becka says:
at: June 15, 2009 at 1:14 PM said...

I love love this color and the name itself makes it a fave too, based upon the best tv-serie in the whole wide world - Sex and the City.

Business emails please send to: tisch@rocksterize.com

All content and photos on this blog are property of Rocksterize. Please do not re-host or re-distribute content on this blog without permission from me.

Disclaimer: All reviews on this site are the honest opinion of mine. I am not paid in any way by any company to make false reviews of their products. Some products are sent to me for review, but most products reviewed I have paid for. I am not affiliated with any company besides my own. (www.rocksterize.etsy.com)
Copyright © Rocksterize 2009-2014. Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email