Content

▼ Like us on Facebook

Search

July 28, 2009

Oh my....Long time...

It's been quite a while since I've put up a video. Yes, I apologize. It's finally amazing weather so I've been living it up at the beach :)

But have no fear, I'm going to record a video tomorrow! Another Glamour Doll tutorial! OMG I got this AMAZING color called DinoSpotz that I'm going to be featuring. It's the prettiest brown with green shimmer...I can't even explain it! It reminds me of a lizard...or a chameleon.

So yes, I apologize for no videos lately, or no blog posts. There are so many websites and things to keep track of it gets really hard sometimes.

So I will talk to you guys soon! Have a great day lovies!

0 comments:

Business emails please send to: tisch@rocksterize.com

All content and photos on this blog are property of Rocksterize. Please do not re-host or re-distribute content on this blog without permission from me.

Disclaimer: All reviews on this site are the honest opinion of mine. I am not paid in any way by any company to make false reviews of their products. Some products are sent to me for review, but most products reviewed I have paid for. I am not affiliated with any company besides my own. (www.rocksterize.etsy.com)
Copyright © Rocksterize 2009-2014. Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email