Content

▼ Like us on Facebook

Search

July 2, 2009

Orange You Beautiful! China Glaze - Japanese Koi


This is one of my favorite colors that I have from my China Glaze collection. Mind you, I said colors, not formulas.
It's a neon color. A gorgeous reddish orange.

Now the formula...It didn't show in the picture but I put 3 coats on and you could still see the white part of my nail. It would be like pretty color and then look at the tips through the polish.

I definitely give it a 10 for the color...very bright and vibrant.
But for the formula, it's very thin and I'm not really a big fan of painting on 5 coats of nail polish.


I would say that if you've got shorter nails then go for it, or if you've got the patience to paint! paint! paint! go for it :)



A few days after painting them this color I decided to try painting the tips with the color Solar Power.
It turned out SO cool looking! I did kind of a crappy job on it but I've been getting better at painting the tips of my nails.

1 comments:

Gee xo says:
at: July 26, 2009 at 10:38 AM said...

i LOVVEE LOVE LOVE that combo! i need to get my hands on those colours!

xo

Business emails please send to: tisch@rocksterize.com

All content and photos on this blog are property of Rocksterize. Please do not re-host or re-distribute content on this blog without permission from me.

Disclaimer: All reviews on this site are the honest opinion of mine. I am not paid in any way by any company to make false reviews of their products. Some products are sent to me for review, but most products reviewed I have paid for. I am not affiliated with any company besides my own. (www.rocksterize.etsy.com)
Copyright © Rocksterize 2009-2014. Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email