Content

▼ Like us on Facebook

Search

September 14, 2009

Black & White Contest Entry

This was SO much fun to do!
MakeupGeekTV on YouTube has weekly contests. Her contest this past week was to do a look using only black and white.
When I heard about this I thought, "This is totally my realm!" I love to blend light and dark colors together and figured I could totally do it.

I had an idea for eyeliner a while back, to do a checkered, two row liner, and this was the perfect opportunity to do it :)

So here's what I submitted. I'm going to have the super-sped-up tutorial video up soon (I'll put that under this when I've got it up)
And here's the pictures. Let me know what you think! :)




0 comments:

Business emails please send to: tisch@rocksterize.com

All content and photos on this blog are property of Rocksterize. Please do not re-host or re-distribute content on this blog without permission from me.

Disclaimer: All reviews on this site are the honest opinion of mine. I am not paid in any way by any company to make false reviews of their products. Some products are sent to me for review, but most products reviewed I have paid for. I am not affiliated with any company besides my own. (www.rocksterize.etsy.com)
Copyright © Rocksterize 2009-2014. Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email