Content

▼ Like us on Facebook

Search

September 8, 2009

I Grew My Lashes Longer!! How'd I do it?

I've been using this product for a little over a month now, called Talika Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel.
I saw a bunch of reviews on it and it seemed legit so I got it.
My lashes have always been pretty short, especially my bottom ones, and would LOVE to see them longer! Who really wouldn't like long, full lashes, right?
It's this clear gel in a white tube with a mascara wand on the end. I figured, easy enough to use.
It claims to grow your lashes longer and thicker in 28 days.

You put it on 2 times a day for the first 28 days, and then once a day every day after that.

I started using it and didn't see any results, but I was convinced it was going to work.
So after about 2 weeks of using it I started to notice it was a little easier to put on mascara on my top and bottom lashes. I wasn't hitting my eyelid with my mascara wand quite as much and could notice a bit of a difference, but only with mascara on really.

Now, about 38 days later (I waited a little bit after, lol), my lashes actually have grown!
I was actually kind of surprised that they sell that product Latisse for god knows how much, as a prescription, and I could get this product for $25 and it works, possibly just as well!

Here is my before and after pictures, with no mascara on:


Here are my before and after pictures, with mascara on:


You can mostly notice a difference with the second one (sorry about the red eyes bytheway, in the second one, lol, I had just done a tutorial and used makeup remover. Irritated my eyes a bit)

So it did work! And I'm really happy about it! I've continued to use it after the 28 days, but I'm still using it twice a day. I haven't had any problem with twice a day after the 28 days so I will continue to use it, and maybe they'll grown longer as months pass! :)

1 comments:

Glen Coco says:
at: September 8, 2009 at 12:34 PM said...

Hey girl! I use Revitalash and it's AMAZING! I bought from my aesthetician in Dec 2008 for $150 and I'm still using the same tube in Oct 2009! You only have to use it once a day. Recently I've seen it on sale for $70 on online websites. It's kinda pricey so it's good to know that there are less expensive brands that work too. I wish I had done Before and After pics too!

Business emails please send to: tisch@rocksterize.com

All content and photos on this blog are property of Rocksterize. Please do not re-host or re-distribute content on this blog without permission from me.

Disclaimer: All reviews on this site are the honest opinion of mine. I am not paid in any way by any company to make false reviews of their products. Some products are sent to me for review, but most products reviewed I have paid for. I am not affiliated with any company besides my own. (www.rocksterize.etsy.com)
Copyright © Rocksterize 2009-2014. Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email