Content

▼ Like us on Facebook

Search

November 10, 2009

Barielle Advanced Formula Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream

I just bought this product today called Barielle Advanced Formula Porcelain Skin Brightening Cream. That's like the longest name ever, lol.



It's "For age spots, freckles, and uneven skin tone", and it's hydroquinone free. I looked it up online after I bought it and it looks like it's about $20.00 everywhere. I got it at Marshall's for $5.99!
I've been getting a lot of beauty and hair products from TJMaxx and Marshall's lately. They have some good stuff and it way cheaper than normal price :)

Anyways, I don't have super uneven skin and I don't have freckles or age spots, so what did I get it for?
Well I've had acne for about...forever (since about 6th grade) and it still attacks me constantly. Usually these creams and serums that do this also lighten scars a bit too, which I have a whole face full of acne scars unfortunately.
So I'm hoping this will do the job. It might even surprise me and make me look like I'm 12 again! lol doubtful...but hopeful?

There are so many skin brighteners and lighteners out there I have no idea what to get. I don't even know if they'll do anything much for me. But if I can possibly prevent some kind of aging curse then I'll use all the products I can find :)

It says to put it on morning and night.
It's a really really thick cream, but easily blendable and it left my face really really soft!
I mean REALLY freakin' soft!
The smell? Wellll let's just say it doesn't smell like flowers and candy. It isn't unbearable, it just smells a little like a more chemical version of a sunscreen maybe.
I'm okay with it because with all the other yummy-smelling things I put on my face like Burt's Bees and Aveeno it ends up being not all that bad :)


From the website:
"A safe and effective cream for age spots, freckles, unevenness of skin color and other discolorations of the skin. This advanced formula is enriched with oils, a multifruit complex of Alpha Hydroxy Acids and is hydroquinone free. It helps to leave your skin nourished, protected and completely balanced.
Size: 2.5 oz / 70.8 grams
Use: Apply cream to skin on area of discoloration twice daily (morning and night).
For Best Results: Test on a small area of skin first to insure that there is no irritation. May be used on face as well.

Key Ingredients: Kojic Acid, Multifruit complex of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Enriched Oils, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (lightening agent)"
So I guess it's for use all over, and can also be used on the face. I'm just going to use it on my face because I don't really have any other problem areas.
This is just my initial review of it. If it works wonders after a few weeks or so I will do a video, if no video pops up then I guess you guys know it wasn't all peaches n cream. I will do an update on here though and let you guys know!


1 comments:

Lamb says:
at: March 22, 2010 at 3:44 AM said...

sorry for necro posting....

do you still get acne attacks?

Do you/did you find any facial wash to work for you?

Your face doesn't look broken out at all, i think it's nice^^

i have a lot of dark acne scars too. has this product been working for you?

I hope so, and i hope i can still obtain it myself if it does!

Good luck to the both of us in ridding our acne ><

Love you, love your blog/vids c:

Business emails please send to: tisch@rocksterize.com

All content and photos on this blog are property of Rocksterize. Please do not re-host or re-distribute content on this blog without permission from me.

Disclaimer: All reviews on this site are the honest opinion of mine. I am not paid in any way by any company to make false reviews of their products. Some products are sent to me for review, but most products reviewed I have paid for. I am not affiliated with any company besides my own. (www.rocksterize.etsy.com)
Copyright © Rocksterize 2009-2014. Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email