Content

▼ Like us on Facebook

Search

November 27, 2009

Brushlab Brushes Review

I was sent some brushes from a company called Brushlab, to try some of their hair brushes.
They sent me 3 brushes, which I think are all super cute, and all work differently in their own ways!

I found them to be of really good quality, and are about $7 and up, and they come in the cutest colors :)

The first brush is the Brushlab Pronto Ionic Nylon Bristle Hair Brush.
 The website says: "Static resistant hair brush creates negative ions for smoother, healthier hair."


The bristles on it have a plasic feel, I'm guessing they're nylon, they arent too tough, and aren't flimsy, which is good! I want something to actually go through my hair and get down to the roots.
I used it while blow drying my hair and after and I had no static, and my hair was smooth.

I don't know how the brush actually works to get rid of static, but I know it did a good job.
And the color's really nice too.

This one is soo cute!  It's the Pretty Pink Dual Mirror Brush Combo Hair Brush.
It's $9.98 on the website.

I thought it was a little weird at first, a round-shaped brush.
It's for styling and detangling.  I think it's more cute than anything!
But the little pink ball things at the ends massaged my head. It felt really nice.
It was really sturdy and well-made, and it's got a hole in the end so you can have it tie to something if you wanted, or hang it.



I think this would be a great gift for somebody actually, and a good travel brush cuz it has a mirror in the back.
I found it's actually the same exact color as my Rockster bow, Dottie.
Hey, you could style your hair, and then use the mirror to put on your bows! lol. I dunno just an idea =P


I'm not really a purple kind of girl but it's got this gorgeous lavender color on it so I'm sold :)
This is the Ceramic Flow Thermal Round Barrel Hair Brush.
It's $11.98 on the website.

I haven't really straightened my hair much in actually like a while, but I do straighten my bangs.  I figured what the heck and used this brush on all my hair.


This made my bangs straight, it's big enough to not round them too much.
My bangs were softer than when I normally blow dry them and straighten them.
It's probably the ceramic on it. This did the job on the rest of my hair too and I didn't have to use my straightener, and my hair was soft and shiny.




All-in-all I think these are really good brushes and if I could choose my favorite I'd say it's the round barrel ceramic one.


WHERE TO PURCHASE THESE:
-All the brushes: http://www.brushlove.com


 Also....

Brushlove.com also now has a new survey where five lucky winners will get a free PING Digital Hair Iron ($159.99 retail)

Just take this survey and you'll be entered to win it!

0 comments:

Business emails please send to: tisch@rocksterize.com

All content and photos on this blog are property of Rocksterize. Please do not re-host or re-distribute content on this blog without permission from me.

Disclaimer: All reviews on this site are the honest opinion of mine. I am not paid in any way by any company to make false reviews of their products. Some products are sent to me for review, but most products reviewed I have paid for. I am not affiliated with any company besides my own. (www.rocksterize.etsy.com)
Copyright © Rocksterize 2009-2014. Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email