Content

▼ Like us on Facebook

Search

November 17, 2009

*Carbon Copy Makeup CONTEST*

I've got my first contest going up!
(well I did a collaboration one before, but this is the first by myself)




Tell your friends, and subscribe to the blog for future winner announcements.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!


Info:
         
TWO WAYS TO ENTER, 2 WAYS TO WIN!

ENTRY #1:
1) Re-create a look that I’ve done from any one of my YouTube makeup videos...easy enough!
     Some of my looks don’t use any lip or cheek colors, so GO FOR IT if you’d like!
2) Be creative! You don’t have to copy the look exactly.
3) Post a video response to the YouTube video above (click the banner and it'll take you to it)
4) You may do just pictures or do a live video showing your look.
5) Videos please, no longer than 2 minutes.
6) Enter up to 3 times! That means 3 different looks, 3 different videos.


ENTRY #2:
1) Post a text comment under the YouTube video, telling me what you'd like to see at Rocksterize.com!
    Rocksterize isn't just makeup, it's style!  I want it to eventually be all about style, makeup, fashion, music, art,
    and whatever else strikes peoples' fancy, oh and fun!
    It's about you, for you. The site will be expanding with what you'll see, and so will the YouTube channel.
    So I want to know what you'd like to see on the site!  Content, etc.
2) *examples: More of something on a certain page, video links, a mascot maybe, whatever! This will help me with
    everything because I aim it toward you guys.
3) I will go through all of them and pick one winner!   =o)
4) Only one comment per person please


               
                RULES
1) You MUST be subscribed to my YouTube channel (yes, I will be checking)
2) You can enter by form of ENTRY #1 up to 3 times
3) You can enter by form of ENTRY #2 one time
2) CONTEST STARTS now, and ENDS Saturday, December 12 at 9:00p.m. PST.
3) Open INTERNATIONALLY!
4) Check out the Contest Video or my Blog for more details!
5) Good Luck & Have Fun!, and as always, "Live life like a Rockster!"


                                                        PRIZES
ENTRY #1 PRIZE:

   
1) You'll get to pick any one Rockster Bow from the store, your choice! 
    2) I will send you one more bow. That one's a secret :)
    3) Lastly, you will get 1 full jar of La Femme Sparkle Dust eye shadow in a secret color (as you might know I swear by La Femme!)

 

ENTRY #2 PRIZE:
   
1) You'll get to pick any one Rockster Bow from the store, your choice!

0 comments:

Business emails please send to: tisch@rocksterize.com

All content and photos on this blog are property of Rocksterize. Please do not re-host or re-distribute content on this blog without permission from me.

Disclaimer: All reviews on this site are the honest opinion of mine. I am not paid in any way by any company to make false reviews of their products. Some products are sent to me for review, but most products reviewed I have paid for. I am not affiliated with any company besides my own. (www.rocksterize.etsy.com)
Copyright © Rocksterize 2009-2014. Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email