Content

▼ Like us on Facebook

Search

November 24, 2009

I just put up some new bows...now there's 20 in the store!

They're on myspace right now, and should be on rocksterize.com shortly (by the end of the day).
Just wanted to show you guys :)
Now I've got 20 hair clip bows in the store, all waiting for your heads!


Let me know what you think!  Write me a comment!  why does nobody comment? :(  I LOVE comments! lol ok.


Hey! AND I'm trying to make the store more friendly, with collection categories and whatnot, so it's easier to get around.



This one's dope.  It's a little bigger than the Sweet Kitty...well, cuz it's BAD!



These are LIMITED EDITION.  They're in the "Pink!" Collection, and I only have a few of these.



These are from a new collection called "Sweet Treats".
Their names say it all. Hey, they say Yum to me!

1 comments:

Dylana says:
at: November 24, 2009 at 10:57 PM said...

Lovely blog!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Business emails please send to: tisch@rocksterize.com

All content and photos on this blog are property of Rocksterize. Please do not re-host or re-distribute content on this blog without permission from me.

Disclaimer: All reviews on this site are the honest opinion of mine. I am not paid in any way by any company to make false reviews of their products. Some products are sent to me for review, but most products reviewed I have paid for. I am not affiliated with any company besides my own. (www.rocksterize.etsy.com)
Copyright © Rocksterize 2009-2014. Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email