Content

▼ Like us on Facebook

Search

November 2, 2009

My Halloween

Halloween was overall pretty dope this year. My friend randomly invited me to vegas for the big night. She texted me asking me if I wanted to go cuz they had an extra spot and I said yes and she said, "I'll be at your house to pick you up in 30 minutes!" lol

It was really fun. I didn't do any gambling, which is probably a good thing seeing as though I didn't bring much money. I actually thought it was a little weird that I didn't gamble even one hand of blackjack, which I love love love that game!

We got there about 6:00pm and got to the hotel, stayed at Excalibur.
We got ready and all dressed up. I loved my costume bytheway :)
My costume was an angel that got beat up and kicked out of heaven.
We ended up going to Tao, at the Venician. There was a line about a quarter of a mile long! No joke! My friend's friend who we were with, her brother used to work there so we ended up just getting right in. Pretty cool!

It was pretty cool looking inside. I'm not really a club person, especially on halloween. I want to go walk on the streets and bar hop and whatnot, if I'm in Vegas! But the girls I went with wanted to go to a club so we went. I had a pretty fun time, although a glass of wine was $12!
HOLY BAJEEZUS!!
So I only bought one glass and said f* that! Haha

My wings to my costume were getting in the way everywhere we went, and being in a club wasn't very much space.
All in all I had a pretty good time.


Here's some pictures!!

This is like the creepiest picture I've ever taken haha!

1 comments:

VampiressDoll says:
at: November 2, 2009 at 11:42 AM said...

What an amazing idea!
It may be grossly bloody but also sexy lol. Very perfected. x
Check out mine it's up on my blog not as good as yours obviously. :)

Business emails please send to: tisch@rocksterize.com

All content and photos on this blog are property of Rocksterize. Please do not re-host or re-distribute content on this blog without permission from me.

Disclaimer: All reviews on this site are the honest opinion of mine. I am not paid in any way by any company to make false reviews of their products. Some products are sent to me for review, but most products reviewed I have paid for. I am not affiliated with any company besides my own. (www.rocksterize.etsy.com)
Copyright © Rocksterize 2009-2014. Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email