Content

▼ Like us on Facebook

Search

November 22, 2009

Target Mini Haul - e.l.f. products!

**I love your comments!**
<3

This is some stuff I got from Target recently...they're carrying
e.l.f. products now!
Not sure if it's just for the holidays but it's pretty sweet, and could make a sweet gift, too!


Here's what I got!
Total Face Brush & Bronzing Brush.

These are pretty decent for $1!
Not the softest but if you need something to put on finishing powders or bronzer, these work great!


Waterproof Eyeliner Pen.

This works great! It works just as well, or even better, than the Maybelline and Revlon felt tip liners...and it's only $1!

 
The Beauty Encyclopedia - Eye Edition.

These came in Eyes and Lips.  I got the eye one, which comes with 12 eyeshadows, 2 cream eyeshadows, a black eyeliner pencil, and a double ended brush/sponge applicator.
Not bad for $5!  They're great neutral colors with some shimmer and sparkles (one matte white), and great for a gift I would say.
Pigment's pretty good, not amazingly great, but it's a good gift for someone who's new to makeup, or something who wants to stick with natural-looking eyeshadows.

Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation.

This is decently good, I've been wearing it for day use.
It's not nearly as full coverage as my Revlon Colorstay.
Light to medium coverage. Only 6 shades, so that was a bummer, but I found my color.
It takes me layering about 3 layers on before I see anything very good, but it evens out my complexion, doesn't make me break out, and keeps me shine-free for hours :)

1 comments:

carles2cool says:
at: November 25, 2009 at 9:21 AM said...

i really really ove the elf "the beauty encylopedia i cant wait to hopefuly see u use that sometime soon maybe u can possibly do a cat woman look with that

Business emails please send to: tisch@rocksterize.com

All content and photos on this blog are property of Rocksterize. Please do not re-host or re-distribute content on this blog without permission from me.

Disclaimer: All reviews on this site are the honest opinion of mine. I am not paid in any way by any company to make false reviews of their products. Some products are sent to me for review, but most products reviewed I have paid for. I am not affiliated with any company besides my own. (www.rocksterize.etsy.com)
Copyright © Rocksterize 2009-2014. Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email