Content

▼ Like us on Facebook

Search

December 26, 2009

AND THE CONTEST WINNERS ARE.........

It was pretty difficult to pick a winner (actually 2, for the comment and the video).
For the comment entries everyone had such good ideas that I just decided to pick a random comment


Everyone did an amazing job and I thank you so much to you all who entered!  I'm going to have a video up on YouTube announcing the winners. It'll be up the first week of January 2010, but as I said, I'm going to announce the winners here first!



drumroll.............................................................................




RANDOM COMMENT WINNER: mikiforeverxox

VIDEO RESPONSE WINNER: xxyazyxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!



Because the holidays are taking up a lot of time for me, I will be contacting the winners on  January 2 via YouTube message, to discuss prizes and get them out to you two!  
And if you didn't win, don't fret, this is NOT THE LAST contest!  I will be having many more in the near future because this was a lot of fun!


Thanks to everyone who entered!!

0 comments:

Business emails please send to: tisch@rocksterize.com

All content and photos on this blog are property of Rocksterize. Please do not re-host or re-distribute content on this blog without permission from me.

Disclaimer: All reviews on this site are the honest opinion of mine. I am not paid in any way by any company to make false reviews of their products. Some products are sent to me for review, but most products reviewed I have paid for. I am not affiliated with any company besides my own. (www.rocksterize.etsy.com)
Copyright © Rocksterize 2009-2014. Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email