Content

▼ Like us on Facebook

Search

December 1, 2009

Brushlove is having a 45% off sale, just for my blog readers...thru 12/4/09!

It's only for a couple of days so ya gotta get a move on it if you want to get the discount.  If you've read my previous review on these brushes I like them...and 45% off aint too bad :)

If you go to www.brushlove.com   and enter the

code: blog45

you get a 45% discount. They're also giving a free compact mirror with it.

 
It doesn't apply to the Mason Pearson and Magic Ionic brands, but all the other ones are good to go.
It expires 12/4.


0 comments:

Business emails please send to: tisch@rocksterize.com

All content and photos on this blog are property of Rocksterize. Please do not re-host or re-distribute content on this blog without permission from me.

Disclaimer: All reviews on this site are the honest opinion of mine. I am not paid in any way by any company to make false reviews of their products. Some products are sent to me for review, but most products reviewed I have paid for. I am not affiliated with any company besides my own. (www.rocksterize.etsy.com)
Copyright © Rocksterize 2009-2014. Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email