Content

▼ Like us on Facebook

Search

December 11, 2009

Review! - Satina Spectra Handheld & Desktop Mirrors

These are totally cute, I have to say right off the bat.
I was sent some mirrors from Brushlove.com and once again I'm not disappointed.

They're called Satina Spectra Handheld & Desktop Mirrors.
I got the 3 different kinds, which are 3 different colors and 3 different sizes.

First one is the green one.  It's the largest one and it's a lime green. Really good size for a regular desktop mirror.


*oh, did I mention that the handles fold back so it acts as a stand to hold the mirror up?! I think it's totally ingenius actually*


The second is a pink one.  It's smaller than the green one.  I think it would be great for young girls to add to their desks.  It's soo cute!


And the last one is a blue one.  It's a round mirror, about the same size as the pink one.


They've all got two sides to them, just a regular mirror and the other side is magnified.  I think the "kickstand" feature is an ingenius idea cuz you can hold it in your hand easily or you can put it on your desk if you're using both hands.


Just like those brushes, these all have really cute colors as well!


Where to buy:

1 comments:

Kayla (detailoring) says:
at: December 11, 2009 at 3:08 PM said...

I bought the green one, and it just arrived today! It's a tad smaller than I thought it would be, but it's still a decent size, and it's sturdy enough to hold up to my rowdy 4-year-old!

Business emails please send to: tisch@rocksterize.com

All content and photos on this blog are property of Rocksterize. Please do not re-host or re-distribute content on this blog without permission from me.

Disclaimer: All reviews on this site are the honest opinion of mine. I am not paid in any way by any company to make false reviews of their products. Some products are sent to me for review, but most products reviewed I have paid for. I am not affiliated with any company besides my own. (www.rocksterize.etsy.com)
Copyright © Rocksterize 2009-2014. Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email