Content

▼ Like us on Facebook

Search

December 2, 2009

Viper Room Fun Last Night!

Well I went out last night, had a lot of fun.  I'm never staying out til 4 again though!  Geeeez! lol

I didn't get too many pictures, but I went out to the viper room with my friend jen and my friend vanessa, to watch them do an acoustic show at the Viper Room in Hollywood.

Then we went to eat at Mel's Drive-In.  I hate eating that late, I feel like an animal eating that late haha.
We saw Ron Jeramy there with some people.  I've probably seen him more times in Hollywood than any other celebrity...he's everywhere!

I didn't get a picture with him cuz I'm not big on bugging celebrities when they're out with friends or whatnot.  But then I thought about it afterwards and thought I should get one to put up here on my blog! Derr!
So next time I see him I'll take a pickchaa!

Here's some pics of my makeup.  My friend said I looked "very rockabilly". I can never tell what I look like, I just wear things.  
I had on my red plaid dress, some leggings, some flats, and had a headband bow that I made, plopped on top of my head.
Wish I'd gotten more pics of the outfit to show you but I wasn't thinking!

Anyways, I'm going to be putting more of these up when I go out (I don't go out much, but when I do...) so you guys can see a little into my life if you want to :)


Here's my makeup I wore.  It was like a smoky eye with some gold...me and those smoky eye looks! I think it would look good for some kind of holiday party.




Here's me goofing around





Here's my friend Jen (top) belting her lungs out, and Vanessa (bottom) singing her crazy psychadelic sounding songs


1 comments:

Marce says:
at: December 21, 2009 at 7:55 AM said...

LOL Here in Argentina we get home really late, at around 6! It's not that we're party monsters, but for some reason people go out late here.
Love this look on you too, you can pull off everything!
XO

Business emails please send to: tisch@rocksterize.com

All content and photos on this blog are property of Rocksterize. Please do not re-host or re-distribute content on this blog without permission from me.

Disclaimer: All reviews on this site are the honest opinion of mine. I am not paid in any way by any company to make false reviews of their products. Some products are sent to me for review, but most products reviewed I have paid for. I am not affiliated with any company besides my own. (www.rocksterize.etsy.com)
Copyright © Rocksterize 2009-2014. Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email