Content

▼ Like us on Facebook

Search

January 19, 2010

Blushing Pink Look (Runway/High Fashion Series)

Here is the image that inspired this look:
A nice rosy pink blushing look, where the eyeshadow matches the blush.  Very pretty!
Good look for Valentine's Day??

Here's my interpretation:
 

Products Used:
Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation
NYX Concealer in Beige
Silica Spheres Finishing Powder
La Femme Brush-On Brow powder in Taupe
Coastal Scents 88 Palette
Palladio Mineral Eyes shadow in Fairy Dust
Rimmel Glam Eyes mascara
Coastal Scents 10 Blush Palette
Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick in Peachy Scene

Brushes Used:
Coastal Scents "Italian Badger Doe Foot Stippler" brush
Coastal Scents "Large Pencil Crease Black/Silver" brush
Loew-Cornell "1/8  2013 Rose Petal" brush
E.L.F. Professional "Angled Bronzing Brush"



1 comments:

JordanMayTwigs says:
at: January 19, 2010 at 5:57 PM said...

Hello there,
My name is JordanMayTwigs.
And I just stumbled across your blog tonight.
I just wanted to say how fab of a blog you have!!
And how inspiring your looks are for me!!

Peace Love && Lipstick
XOXOXOXO
JordanMayTwigs
<3

www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

Business emails please send to: tisch@rocksterize.com

All content and photos on this blog are property of Rocksterize. Please do not re-host or re-distribute content on this blog without permission from me.

Disclaimer: All reviews on this site are the honest opinion of mine. I am not paid in any way by any company to make false reviews of their products. Some products are sent to me for review, but most products reviewed I have paid for. I am not affiliated with any company besides my own. (www.rocksterize.etsy.com)
Copyright © Rocksterize 2009-2014. Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email