Content

▼ Like us on Facebook

Search

November 20, 2011

It's Raining! Time to get out the camera!

You may not know it but I love love LOVE photography. I'm not an expert at it but I know enough to whip out my camera when I see a great visual moment and take some pretty good (in my opinion, at least) pictures.

I found a great opportunity today to take pictures, as it's been raining for most of the day. I especially love how raindrops look when they land on leaves and how light reflects off of the sky against the water. So pretty. I just thought I'd share some photos of the rain that I took today. Hope you enjoy :)

If you're wondering, these were taken with my Canon S95 in Manual Mode, with a little bit of post-processing.



One of my favorites of the day
A lonesome bird perched in the pouring rain


 



3 comments:

Janella says:
at: November 20, 2011 at 6:00 PM said...

WOW those pictures are gorgeous! you have talent

It's Tisch says:
at: November 20, 2011 at 10:35 PM said...

Thank you so much :) That means a lot to me for someone to say that. It's just a hobby; I wouldn't really know how to start to go about doing anything with it professionally unfortunately. Maybe I'll figure it out one day lol

♥ Tisch

Honus says:
at: January 9, 2012 at 3:47 AM said...

Awesome pictures!

Business emails please send to: tisch@rocksterize.com

All content and photos on this blog are property of Rocksterize. Please do not re-host or re-distribute content on this blog without permission from me.

Disclaimer: All reviews on this site are the honest opinion of mine. I am not paid in any way by any company to make false reviews of their products. Some products are sent to me for review, but most products reviewed I have paid for. I am not affiliated with any company besides my own. (www.rocksterize.etsy.com)
Copyright © Rocksterize 2009-2014. Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email