Content

▼ Like us on Facebook

Search

April 4, 2012

My Day Off....sort of

Trying to get my zombie to not bite off my finger.
 So this was me today. Yes, this is where I take most of my pictures for my website: In my room, making a mess out of my makeup desk. Like how I taped the lights on the wall? Not a brilliant setup, but I get some great shots with just a few desk lights and fluorescent lights. My S95 camera really helps, too. And Adobe Lightroom.

This is pretty much the only place that I can get my shots done. We don't really have much of any furniture because we're moving to Oregon in a couple of months. This desk and a bed is all I have in my room. Keeping it classy!

My cheesy lighting setup...and my Lomokino! Lookin' good, Lomo ;)
 Today I was taking pictures of some of the extra jewelry inventory I have lying around that should be up in the store. Then I got distracted and started playing around with cardstock. I ended up making a teeny tiny box for an eyeshadow for no reason. Waay too much time on my hands! I've included my theme song in this post. I hope you enjoy. Anything to play around with creatively, I guess!
I'll be starting to work on the new look for the website and my company really soon; I've just got to get everything defined into how I want it to look. Keeping positive and anticipating moving! Portland, I'll be bringing my crafty self up there soon. :)

Even though my setup is lame, the pics come out really nice.

A 5 gram eyeshadow individual box that took up way too much time.


Surprise! Now if I could only get some actually made with a cute Rocksterize design on them...


Aaaaand....my theme song............

0 comments:

Business emails please send to: tisch@rocksterize.com

All content and photos on this blog are property of Rocksterize. Please do not re-host or re-distribute content on this blog without permission from me.

Disclaimer: All reviews on this site are the honest opinion of mine. I am not paid in any way by any company to make false reviews of their products. Some products are sent to me for review, but most products reviewed I have paid for. I am not affiliated with any company besides my own. (www.rocksterize.etsy.com)
Copyright © Rocksterize 2009-2014. Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email