Content

▼ Like us on Facebook

Search

April 8, 2012

Zombie Photo Shoot

Today I set up my camera (on some boxes, because the tripods are in Oregon) and was my own model for some new zombie jewelry pictures. This week is zombie week. Yes, it's Sunday but I'm extending "zombie week" indefinitely. Here's a preview of the pictures I took. Not bad for propping the camera on boxes in my bedroom, in my opinion, lol. The key: Natural light!


I can't believe I'm showing you my camera setup! But here is my absolutely super professional hi-tech lighting and camera setup! Can't you tell it took me hours to get everything perfect?? :P
My kitty wasn't much of a big help.

2 comments:

Eric Tischler says:
at: April 8, 2012 at 12:28 PM said...

Great pendant. Your hair looks great also. Good color for you. - Eric T.

Rocksterize with Tisch says:
at: April 9, 2012 at 11:19 AM said...

Thanks! :) Photo shoots are fun...even if they're in the corner of your room.

Business emails please send to: tisch@rocksterize.com

All content and photos on this blog are property of Rocksterize. Please do not re-host or re-distribute content on this blog without permission from me.

Disclaimer: All reviews on this site are the honest opinion of mine. I am not paid in any way by any company to make false reviews of their products. Some products are sent to me for review, but most products reviewed I have paid for. I am not affiliated with any company besides my own. (www.rocksterize.etsy.com)
Copyright © Rocksterize 2009-2014. Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email