Content

▼ Like us on Facebook

Search

June 16, 2014

My New York Vacation & some shots of the city

Back from New York! It was a nice week long vacation. Lots of walking around (me calves were hard as rocks...shin splints and all). Although it was a pretty good time overall, I think my next vacation will be a nice quiet time on a beach in the Caribbean, sipping on a piƱa colada in my sandals.

I think I saw just about all of New York in about 4 days, or it just felt like I did. Most things I just saw from a distance, some I saw up close, like the Freedom Tower and the fountains. My friend Rob and I rode the ferry across the water to get pictures of the Statue Of Liberty, then rode it right back.
Walked through Central Park after having brunch and unlimited mimosas thanks to Groupon. (day drinking was never my best) We sang karaoke and also met a nice group of fellows in a band called 45 Riots. Super awesome band with a great sounds and lots of band members.

After a couple of days the public transportation was wearing on me and I had the feeling of just wanting to get the heck out of there. Sometimes there would be some fun "shows" on the subway that would make the ride a little easier, though.



0 comments:

Business emails please send to: tisch@rocksterize.com

All content and photos on this blog are property of Rocksterize. Please do not re-host or re-distribute content on this blog without permission from me.

Disclaimer: All reviews on this site are the honest opinion of mine. I am not paid in any way by any company to make false reviews of their products. Some products are sent to me for review, but most products reviewed I have paid for. I am not affiliated with any company besides my own. (www.rocksterize.etsy.com)
Copyright © Rocksterize 2009-2014. Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email